HK SL-7

In performing my obligatory, once per decade, cleanout, checkout, cleanup of my gunsafe, I've come across two SL-7's in new condition.

I obtained them some years ago and barely fired them. Info wanted:
Are these still in production?
If so, are they covered under the ban?
Are they worth anything?...strange beast with a stranger safety placement, IMHO.
Are mags available...my recollection is that the HK-91 mag are not interchangeable.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich, go to <a href="http://www.remtek.com/arms/hk/civ/sl/sl.htm">REMTEK's SL page</a> for a good technical reveiw.

Looks like a pretty nifty little .308 to me.

If you want to sell one, let me know.. provided the value hasn't tripled or worse threw some stroke of legislation..

Ditto. Depending on cost, I may be interested as well. My li'l bro will be 18 in a month and a half...Be nice to get him a real gun.

Well, guys, you're in luck. Over the next weeks they'll be going (possibly) along wih an UZI, UZI Carbine, Valmet .223, Ithaca Deerslayer, Sig 229, USP40, Single Action Rugers (.357 and .22), Valmet Bullpup, Benelli M1 maybe a couple of Beretta 92F's and a couple of SKS's.

Not that I'm trying to unload....I just can't stand the clutter and maintenance. Did some shooting with the SL7 today....impressed myself. (And with my lack of long gun proficiency, that's saying something!)
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited 02-05-99).]

Back