Hk Pdw

Apeach

Just curious if anyone's heard anywhere a price for the HK PDW (I mean the one that fires the new armor piercing round, not the MP5K-PDW), the FN PDW, or the FN Five-seveN. Also, if anyone has any comments on the guns, feel free to share.

I dont think the HK PDW will be available to civilians, due to the effecientcy of the ammo at going through armor. I would love to get one, but only in 9mm or .45 ACP, as shooting the special ammo would be too expensive.

I can find no reference to an FN PDW, maybe you mean the P90? Acording to the FN sight: "Law Enforcement agencies only- 5.7 x 28 caliber weapons are not available to the general public" so, your out of luck with them too. They are $1350, though.

yeah, I meant the FN P90. Guess all of this PDW stuff just gave me a brain fart. Well, thanks for the info.

Get a registered M2 Carbine and rebarrel it to the .22 Johnson from the fifties. Same thing and Dies are cheap. It was also called the MMJ-5.7mm, 22Spitfire and 22 Carbine round.

Unless it's fitted with a folding stock, the HK PDW is a bear to shoot on full auto. Having shot it, I much prefer a stocked weapon anyday.

Back