Hk mp5k-pdw

LordofWar

I have planned on replacing HK MP5A3s with HK MP5K-PDWs with 30 round mags for my PSD.

Do you guys think I'm doing the right thing?

Sir,
If you are going to use Mp5s, I don't see why the PDW (named for PSD role) isn't an ideal weapon. Do you live primarily in a Urban area? Firepower, the other Pakistani regular on this forum occasionally talks about mountain-to-mountain shooting.

Lowman,

Ease of transport, concealment, better handling in a vehicle and higher rate of fire in the PDW (900 rounds /minute) as compared to the MP5 (800 / min).

KChen986,

I think the PDW is an ideal weapon for the role the reason I have acquired the MP5K-PDWs to replace the MP5A3s unless any member hs opinions to the contrary, the reason I started this thread.

I'm more interested in a pro/con comparative analysis between the two if/when anyone might furnish me with one.

Morover, there are two instances that might involve mountain to mountain fighting:

1. You are Taliban.
2. You are fighting the Taliban.

The other two instances involving mountain to mountain RECREATIONAL shooting would be if:

1. You are a Pashtun recently married where the groom is required to shoot a 3x3 piece of mirror with aperture sights/iron sights for distances like 300 yards or beyond before he's allowed to take his bride away. (Disclaimer: Before you guys start fretting about it, pls note that it is more of a humor oriented custom where the groom does take away his bride eventually. It is not mandatory that he would have to go away empty handed to learn long distance target acquisition and come back for his damsel after he's accomplised the task)

2. You are hunting Ibex, mountain goat or the Markhor.

What environment are you going to be in? If it is dense urban, MP5Ks would work just fine. If there is a decent potential of needing to make shots over 25m, I'd go with something with a longer sight radius and some sort of stock.

(Since you used the plural, I'll assume you have more than one person. Why not both? Have some carry A3s and some carry the K model.)

Densly urban indeed. MP5K-PDWs come with stocks.

I have the primary tier equipped with the PDWs replacing the A3s and AK-47 converted into Krinikovs.

I could not figure out an advantage that the MP5A3 might have over the PDW.

Back