HK MP5 PDW

BloodHawk

Inactive
I would like to know more about this nifty little gun, anything you know is great. I have seen it with a silencer a scope and even a trimag and all them at the same time. I would be inserested to know the differences between all the variations and the advantages and disadvantages to them. In your apnion what as the best variation of the weapon.

The PDW is the smallest version of the MP5 series of submachineguns. PDW=Personal Defense Weapon. There are variations in size, calibers, integral silencers etc. Use the link at the top of the page for firearm photos then link to HK photos.
This series of subguns is the most popular in the Westerrn world.

Just tried the link I was going to send you to but it appears to have disappeared. :(

Does anyone know what happened to HK Pro? When I bring up the suave.com addy I receive a 404 error.

There are no real variations of the PDW. The PDW is a variation. Of the basic MP5. It's an MP5K with a side-folding stock.
It was put forth for REMF and SpecWar guys.
It would be best to use it without optics or lasers. The only mod I would recomend would be a slot-cut compensator. The weapon is meant to be carried in it's little quick-draw rig. Accesories would muddle the draw.

Shin-Tao is correct. My wording was a little vague. I meant there are variations in the MP5 family of weapons in size....

Back