HK .45 MK23

BluScreen

Inactive
Does anyone know of a cost effective (the gun nearly broke the bank) solution for laser/ flashlight attachments for this gun?

I really want the Wilcox NightStalker, but the unit costs almost as much as the Remington 870 Tac that I'm drooling over...

Thx,

B

BluScreen:

I am not familiar with the Wilcox product but can wholeheartedly suggest the Surefire company. Their lights are first class and I think you would be very pleased with the quality and reliability you receive.

Their light for the USP series of pistols is better made, more durable and more reliable than that which HK pushes. A bit pricey but you do get what you pay for sometimes. Check them out at www.surefire.com

Good Luck and Good Shootin'

X-KILL

I can't tell from their web page if the USP and the MK23 both use the same mounting rails (size). Do they? Will any USP accessory for the rails fit the MK23?

BluScreen,

The rails on a Mark 23 and USP are different (USP clips on, Mark 23 tapers and locks.) Laser Products makes a SUREFIRE light for both (different models). Our operators find it superior to the Wilcox and ITI offerings.

Give us a call with your specific needs and we will do our best to set you up with a very HSLD system.

Tim
http://www.streetpro.com
Street Smart Professional Equipment

Back