Hillary the Helper

HarrySchell

Please someone tell me one case where this whopper can be objectively verified...

Helping the Black Panthers or working for the Communist Party of California do NOT qualify.

Clinton says his wife is a 'world-class genius'
On campaign trail, ex-president hails senator's experience
Former President Bill Clinton campaigns for his wife at Davenport Central High School in Davenport, Iowa, on Tuesday.

updated 5:11 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 21, 2007

WOLFEBORO, N.H. - Former President Clinton says his wife is a "world-class genius" when it comes to improving the lives of others.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22356197

i do not have any TV signal so it is rare I see TV... I was across the street a couple nights ago and on the news they played most of the recent campaign commercials... Hitlerys made me about gag! she was using all the government handout concepts (free health care etc.) as christmas gifts... Good God man that is my money she wants to hand out! What a silly twit she is!
Brent

WOLFEBORO, N.H. - Former President Clinton says his wife is a "world-class genius" when it comes to improving the lives of others.

What a bunch of B.S those Clintons are

The Hildabeast was so flattered Bill spoke so highly of her that she responded that he was a world class husband.

I have no more problem with that than when Huckabee gets called a real Christian or Guliani gets called a hero of 9/11.

It's normal campaign rhetoric, get your undies untwisted.

It depends on what the meaning of the word "genius" is. If "is" can be defined as "only at this moment", then "genius" can mean "adept at being a left-wing demagogue". And I gotta admit, at that she is world-class.

hogdogs said:
Hitlerys made me about gag! she was using all the government handout concepts (free health care etc.) as christmas gifts... Good God man that is my money she wants to hand out!

its nice how she left out the part where they filled the "gifts" by taking money from people at gun point, isnt it?

she responded that he was a world class husband.

I believe you misunderstood her. I suspect she said that he was the "world's crassest husband." After all, she has to get something right, occasionally. :D

Pops

I am amazed by how much hatred Hillary Clinton gets here because of her belief that Americans should have health care even if they cannot afford it. I won't vote for Clinton for other reasons but that is not it.

Probably everyone on this forum would, at the drop of a hat, risk their lives and spend their taxpayer money to protect the future freedom and safety of American kids when threatened by foreigners. Many of you already have. And yet a lot of those same people are disgusted by the idea of their taxes being used to help keep American kids from dying from illness.

It makes no sense to me.

Hector

When she wants to socialize one 7th of the US economy, and raise taxes through the roof to do it, yes, I do argue. As it stands right now, anyone without health insurance can go to an ER, by law, the one I read on the ER wall last night with my son, and recieve treatment. Just ask all the illegal aliens that abuse the ER every single day, 20 million can't be wrong!
At least in AZ, we have a state run insurance prorgram for those who cannot afford one, called AHCCCS, which I have had to use between jobs, once upon a time. And it does not FORCE you to use it, either.
So, yes, when she calls for that restructuring, allowing the government in Washington the right to seriously mess with ALL my healthcare, yeah, not interested.

Vermont said:
And yet a lot of those same people are disgusted by the idea of their taxes being used to help keep American kids from dying from illness.

if i want my money to help kids from dying, ill give it on my own.

or i could give it to the government and let the bureaucracies "filter" the money. you know, so the unclean dollars dont reach those poor kids and make them even sicker. :rolleyes:

I am amazed by how much hatred Hillary Clinton gets here because of her belief that Americans should have health care even if they cannot afford it. I won't vote for Clinton for other reasons but that is not it.

Probably everyone on this forum would, at the drop of a hat, risk their lives and spend their taxpayer money to protect the future freedom and safety of American kids when threatened by foreigners. Many of you already have. And yet a lot of those same people are disgusted by the idea of their taxes being used to help keep American kids from dying from illness.

It makes no sense to me.

How liberal of ya. If we don't tow the party line we want kids to die. Meanwhile, we'll just abort them on demand. Makes sense to me!

Since Roosevelt's "NRA" this nation has spent our way from one problem to the next! After each and every type of welfare program was no longer needed it was either left in place to continue spending taxes or dumped but the taxes were derailed to another "big government" program! We give more money away to other countries than we would need for natl. health care but the government won't quit cuz we would be meanies then! WE CANNOT AFFORD NATL. HEALTH CARE WITHOUT EXCESSIVE NEW TAXES!!! If half the porkbarrel deals and waste full spending eliminated this nation would operate in the black as it should. By the way I am one of the many with no health insurance!
Brent

I really hate it when sleazy, lying, rotten politicians BUY an election. I hate it even more when they do it with my money.

Wow, I've really managed to stir the pot today.

if i want my money to help kids from dying, ill give it on my own.

If I want my money to be used to invade another country, I would like to give it on my own too. But it doesn't work that way. Nor should it, arguably.

As it stands right now, anyone without health insurance can go to an ER, by law, the one I read on the ER wall last night with my son, and recieve treatment.

Not every injury is a broken bone or a stubbed toe. Some illnesses can be prevented with proper care. Cancer, when detected early is much easier to treat. Regular check-ups for blood pressure and cholesterol can prevent heart disease. These things are not done at the emergency room unless you go in there with a heart attack. You also cannot get ongoing prescription drug treatment or intensive rehabilitation from the emergency room. They stabilize you and send you home.

Heart disease and cancer were the number 1 and 2 causes of death in America in 2003 (http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005110.html)

How liberal of ya. If we don't tow the party line we want kids to die. Meanwhile, we'll just abort them on demand.

Please don't assume I support abortions because I am in favor of thinking of first rate health care as a human right. In fact, I think abortions are wrong in most cases. I do think of myself as liberal and I am proud to be. I don't think of myself as a Democrat though.

The fact of the matter is that preventative health care saves lives. I know you don't want kids to die and I apologize if it sounded that way. I just used kids because kids cannot get jobs and purchase their own health care. You are willing to spend taxpayer money to protect Americans from foreign enemies through war, but not from disease. It just doesn't make sense that you are willing to spend money to protect people from one thing but not to protect them from a threat that has taken far more American lives than all of the Americans ever killed by terrorists or foreign enemies.

Why will you spend money to protect Americans from one threat, but not another?

WE CANNOT AFFORD NATL. HEALTH CARE WITHOUT EXCESSIVE NEW TAXES!!!

Personally, I am willing to pay more taxes to provide health care to all Americans, but I know that a lot of people are not. I agree with you Brent that there is a lot of money being spent by the government on things less important than health care.

Getting back to what the thread is originally about, no, I don't think Hillary Clinton is any kind of genius at helping people. I think her plan to require people to have health care is nuts. I'm arguing that everyone being able to have premier health care if they want it is a good idea and something that this country should be spending money on.

Hector

Last edited:
Back