High Standard Flite King Riot Model K-101?

Dispo

Inactive
I have inherited a High Standard flite king riot model k-101. I am having trouble finding any info on. I have found plenty of hi standad riot guns, but no k-101 riots. There is no serial, so I figure it predates that action. It has a barrel shroud and bayonet lug. The only other marking aside from caliber is IF (date code?) and a little star. I thought it was a trench gun but maybe just someone's fun gun. I will attach a few photos and hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be able to shed some light on this strange bird. Will gladly supply more photos or whatever info I can to help identify what it actually is. Currently not letting me upload photos. Will get them up asap.

Last edited:
High Standard Flite King shotguns were an economy shotgun produced from the 1960s until the late 1970s-early 1980s. The barrel heat shield and bayonet lug are aftermarket, they used to be sold through just about any military surplus outlet and some gun shops for people to make their own "trench gun". I get these in and sell them as quickly as possible for $150-ish. Parts are hard to come by, and quality was never very good.

Scorch, Thanks again. I suspected it was a mock up. It is a good looking piece in my eyes, I do not have plans to shoot it, will enjoy looking at it for now.

Last edited:
Back