High Noon Holsters - Any Good?

• Thread starter Thread starter faiello5
  • Start date Start date
F

faiello5

I am thinking of purchasing a rig from High Noon. Can anyone give me the good, bad and ugly of the fit, finish, quality etc of his holsters, pouches and belts? Does it compare with Alessi, Sparks, Kramer, etc? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

I have a High Noon "Hideaway" IWB for my Ruger P95. Workmanship is on par with my other P95 holster, a Bianchi 7/7L. I'm very satisfied with it. Also, I have seen High Noon reviewed in a couple of gun mags, comments were favorable (though most gun mags hate to give a bad review, so take a grain of salt).

Don't own the other brands you sp3eak of so I can't compare them.

I currently have four of the highnoon holsters and love them. The fit and finish is as good as anything I've had period. The customer support and help from the staff at highnoon has also been beyond belief. I sent them e-mail on a sunday ordering a new holster, got e-mail back that night, holster was shipped out on monday and arrived at my place on wednesday.

I have a few High Noon holsters. I also own a few holsters made by Kramer and Alessi, but not Sparks so I can't comment there. High Noon does not compare in fit or finish to these makes. They make an completely adequate holster to carry the gun, but certianly are not on par with these fine quality holster makers. In leather goods, you simply get what you pay for. If you want perfect fit, get a better brand.

This is not to knock High Noon, but there are good holstermakers and there are excellent holster makers.

Back