Hi-Power 17 rd. Mag. & Blazer ammo

Turk

Rec'd from CDNN today (fast service) two 17 rd. Military mags. for my BHP. The functioned flawlessly. A little hard to load but with the free mag. loader it made it easier. I was out of 9 para and didn't have time to reload so I picked up a case of Blazer for $107.00.

I never really shot much Blazer in the past but was very accurate and no problems with function.

Have a good day.

Turk

Thanks for the report, Turk. I've been eyeing those SA 17 rounders for some time; think I may give in now and order some. I'm also very pleased with the performance of CCI Blazer ammo. Respectable accuracy and 100% reliability in all my guns, at an excellent price. S&B gives it a run for it's money, though, so to speak.
vanfunk

I have to admit that I am starting to become a Blazer convert as well. I still shoot the Remington UMC, but have noticed that the quality of the casings is somewhat poor.

I've used three of the SA/Argie 17-rounders, and have found them to be somewhat finicky. After trying three different bullets, and fiddling with cartridge OAL, two of the three can be trusted to work. The unreliable one holds the cartridges higher, and at a greater nose-up angle than the others, so I suspect that's the problem. Still, for $20 each, I can afford to buy more than a few, and not get all worked up if a couple are less than perfect.

Back