Hi cap mag for Citadel Trakr

Fbarulli

Looking for a high capacity mag For A citadel Trakr .22 semi auto,
I am told that it’s built on the Mossberg 702 plinkster Platform, on the Mossberg site they have one for a 715 T just curious if this will work or any other thoughts and sources appreciated

Did you try google? Based on my quick search it says they they are interchangeable, but if you want to use the 25rnd mag you may have to "modify" your magazine well for it to fit.

Personally I would stick with the factory 10rnd mags, or get a gun that was designed to accept the magazines you want.

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+citadel+and+mossberg+mags+interchangeable&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS1096US1096&oq=are+citadel+and+mossberg+mags+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgCECEYoAEyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigATIHCAUQIRirAtIBCDc4ODJqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As to why you are not receiving very many responses, I suspect it is because you are trying to do something uncommon that not many people have eperience with, thus not very many comments. You are in semi-uncharted waters. good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the reply, I have since found that the mag for the Mossberg 715 T will fit fine as to why the 10 round clips don’t work, It’s just a pain in the neck to reload every other minute, also Like to add, my brother has the same gun that I do, but he is in Louisiana and I am in the Communist state of New Jersey, so I have no choice but to stick with the 10 round clips thanks again, sir. Have a great day.

Back