kkWPEm.jpg

1ygAVD.jpg

n7Wqjl.jpg

g5W12R.jpg

Our work isn't over yet
The product with 5 capacity
A capacity of 10 units and replacement cartridges will also be available

Last edited:
Just a reminder that advertising here, beyond a link in a signature, is against TFL policy. Discussing the pros and cons of a new product is fine, but this isn't a commercial site.

Finalarm, can you explain the reasoning behind a .410 shotgun with a two-round magazine? The forearm seems to have a tube-like thing sticking out of it -- does that hold additional rounds, and if so, what's the point of the detachable magazine?

Also, do you have plans to manufacture a model with a trigger?

very pretty shotgun. I would give up some aesthetics for a longer magazine though. I wouldn't see the use for a two-round semi

Not sure I see the point of a two round magazine in a semi auto shotgun; if it had a larger capacity it may be useful.

Also, do you have plans to manufacture a model with a trigger?

I'm thinking this could be one of those firearms that has a mind of it's own and fires at will. :D

Nice, :) any plans to enlarge it to 12ga. and with an extra 8 round mag? I under stand the 2 round mag. for hunting ( :) for now)...

hi

Our work isn't over yet
The product with 5 capacity
A capacity of 10 units and replacement cartridges will also be available

Last edited by a moderator:
Finalarms if your looking for opinions why not share the targeted audience and purpose for your product or answer some of the question in the posts. Are there any of features of your product you want opinions on besides mag capacity?

Looks like a rifle adaptation, and the choice of caliber reinforces that. .410 will have limited interest, especially at the price point I suspect you are looking at. Are you sure you're clear of Benelli's patents?

I believe he is in Turkey, was on the calgun shotgun forum a couple of weeks ago.
Looks more like a nice rifle than a shotgun.

My guess is that the shotgun isn't so much the product, which is the detachable magazine system that appears to be being tested on another manufacturer's (Benelli's) firearm.

Back