Hey I am new to the board . I just wanted to say hello.

cobraman

Hello I am a new guy on the board(insert FNG joke here). I wanted to introduce myself. I be college graduated. I own two Sigs and I am big into Hiking and watersports. My father is a retired Army Officer so I was exposed to firearms at an earlier age. I think the board is an excellent resource for info, entertainment,etc

Welcome, pull up a chair and have fun

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Hi Cobraman, I two ,am a big sig fan. I love my p226 in 9mm with 2/15 rd mags & 1-30 rd mag. It can do 1.4 inch groups at 25 yards,
but I always end up degrading its accuracy
to around a 3inch group with 1 flyer.
I should concentrate more but it is not
really worth the extra effort.. 3 inch is good enough for lazy me.

Just curious, which Sigs meet with your
favor enough for you to buy em?

Welcome to TFL. Stick around, learn and contribute. Later.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

cobraman,

You couldn't have found a more interesting set of personalities or open minds than here at TFL. Whether you lurk or post or do a little of both, it's an informative, educational place to be.

Welcome Cobraman. Always happy to have another college educated illuminati in our presense (or pressent or is it prezent? Nuts. Replace "our ..." with "here"). Whether you like Sigs or any other make isn't important. What is important is that you like guns and you're at home here with the rest of us.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Welcome aboard, guy. There are a bunch of SIGophiles here (I myself have a 226 (all nickle), 228,232, and 239), and lots of fine, knowledgeable folks of many interests and persuasions in firearms. Enjoy. M2

Howdy, Cobraman,

Let me slide over and give you some room at the cracker barrel. (Coinneach, dammit, move over!)

Hey, Art! While you're up bring in a few Shiner Bock, please!

Cobraman, you DO drink Shiner Bock, don't you? ;)

((Welcome! :D ))

Shiner Bock is good. My special current favorite new beer is Missippissi Mud Black and Tan its good its cheap and it comes in the jugs with a thumb hole.

Jugs?? Who's pouring white lightning??

welcome Cobraman.. nice to see you at TFL

even if ya are one a them thar sig snobs ;)

Dr.Rob

Tell ya what, Cobraman.

Let's drink one or two o' these here Shiner Bocks,
Then you can treat us to one o' them ole Miss. Mud Black & Tan.

Fair?

(in the background... "Mighty mighty pleasin', yore Daddy's corn squeezin's....."

Back