Hesse Arms?

Mossyrock

Anyone out there have any hands-on experience with the Hesse Arms FAL or AR-15 variants? I am especially interested in the effectiveness and appearance of their muzzle break. Any info you would have would be welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

Mossyrock

No personal experience but on other boards Hesse is getting a bad reputation for promising and not delivering in a timely fashion, if delivering at all.

Robert Hesse of Hesse Arms just e-mailed me claiming that their HK reciever is available now and is an exact copy of it. However, I havn't seen one and no one I've talked to has either. At $375 or so,it would be mighty nice if what he says if true.

There is allot of new info about personal experiences with Hesse Arms on the www.ar15.com discussion board.

Since I live on the boarder of North Dakota and Minnesota, Hesse Arms is Minnesota's golden secret.

There's a Hesse Rep on the ar15 board. BTW, I claim first dibs on a factory tour. So far, commentaries on their products seem to be on the positive side. Check it out at: http://www.ar15.com

My fellow southpaws:

Robert Hesse of Hesse Arms has just emailed that his firm plans to produce a left handed AR15 (ejection port on the left hand side and left handed safety). While a portside ejecting AR is not new (DPMS was first) and some doubt its viability, it's certainly nice to be catered to. I wish them much luck.

Back