Here's the Deal...

sskraft

Inactive
Ok, here's what I did today.
Went by to just look around at the local gun shop. Was interested in a variety of semis such as the PA P13, Kimber, and maybe even an ugly gun, all in .45.

Found that the P13 was too small and had too many sharp edges for my taste and hand. I know the Glock is reliable, accurate, and high-tech, but the final analysis says 'ugly'. Then took hold of the Kimber Pro Carry, and had to have it.

Started to figure the line to give the wife. She doesn't know the difference between a wheel gun and a shotgun, she just keeps track of the quanity.

Decided to trade in a Baretta 92fs that I had. Never did like the way my hand fit the grip was the excuse I was using on my self to make the sale, and Christmas is right around the bend, and I really owe it to myself and, well I decided to get the Kimber, trade in the Baretta.

Proud owner of a new Kimber Pro Carry! Walked out paying a total of $401 including tax and paperwork. It feels sooo good, much better that the Colt SS Combat I have, is considerably lighter too.

sidebar: GREAT to live in Virginia. One phone call, and out the door. Lived in the People Republic of Maryland, 14 years and hated every miniute of it. Free State my a$$.

Need IWB holster for CCW that I have applied for. Any suggestions? Going to go to the range tomorrow and blow the dust out of the Kimber!

END OF BRAG

Milt Sparks Summer Special. Great for cocked-and-locked carry, it has a paddle to hold the safety in position. I have two, both copies made by my wife, one standard length for my IPSC/carry gun, one shortened for my Caspian Officer's ACP.

I really don't know how many times I've been standing in front of the gun case trying to rationalize how I need that special gun. Way too many times I'm afraid. You know, you're just going in for a quick look and the next thing you know you're telling your wife how this gun was just calling to you from the case. I think she is really just numb to the whole thing now and doesn't seem to mind as much. Have fun with your new toy.

Don't worry about, enjoy it!!!! You did good. My Kimber ProCarry gets more attention than any 1911 I currently own! What a fine gun.

Any state that can boast of Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, the Clark boys, Tom Paine, the Lees, and Patrick Henry as her sons can't be all bad. Glad to see tha Old Dominion Sate is making a comeback. Now if they would just get rid of all those taxes, I might think about moving back to the valley of the Shenandoah and stop the new Yankee invaision. ;) Look at the Sparks vm2. Great rig. own 2 of them. Can be used as an iwb and a tuckable.

Back