Here's a "what if" scenario I bet you never thought of!!!

woodland

http://www.wlky.com/news/3503807/detail.html

:eek: The guy calling fast food joints claiming to be a cop and convincing managers to strip search employees! WTF??????????? Who in their right mind would think that a real LEO would conduct a stip search over the phone?

To keep this gun related, I think this guy should be tied to a tree and shot! But what about the stupidity of the people that actually did it? And the employees actually allowed it to be done! I'd say hell with you, I'll get another job. Better yet, I'll sue your a** and own your business!

This is just the most insane thing I have ever heard. And it has apparently happened a lot. This guy has done this over 70 times!

And in this case, he tells the manager to get her boyfriend in as a "witness", and now he is being charged with sodomizing the poor girl. And they say he has had people in other cases perform cavity searches, and sexual acts. I think he should be shot, and the managers too. And the people who let this happen to themselves should get some sort of stupidity award.

My boys are only 4 and 5, and they know that NOBODY can lay a hand on you if you don't want them too. This is what makes me sick with our society today, is that people have lost the instinct and the will to fight back. They just do what they are told. :mad:

Ok, rant off. This just really ticked me off and made me sick when I read this.

It amazes me that any employee would let their manager strip search them, because an "officer" on the phone told them to.

I know! I'd say see 'ya! And the restaraunts have said they have writen policies that there are to be no searches of employees beyond removal of a coat, hat and shoes. It is beyond my comprehension.

What are they looking for? Onion Rings?

From what I heard on a couple news stories, the guy on the phone would say they suspected the employee of steeling from customers.

So why don't you come down and charge them and arrest them?

IDIOTS!!!!

The people who cooperated with this guy are more deplorable than the sick bastard who made the calls, and the sheer number of people who did cooperate is as inexplicable as it is infuriating. I don't know what more there is to say about it.

I agree with Stratus. The guy on the phone is a sicko conducting the 21st century version of "Prince Albert in a can." Anyone with even a single molecule of what used to be called Common Sense should know the call is a blatantly stupid prank, which means the bigger losers are the dummies who fall for it, both the managers and the employees.

It comes down to the fact that most people just don't understand their rights. Kinda like they're letting themselves get searched just because they think they'd look guilty if they didn't allow the search.

It's just like people who think they have to let an officer search their vehicle when the officer asks or else they "look guilty." :rolleyes:

But he looks like such a nice man in the picture...

You know, if somebody calls you on the phone, you know they have to be telling you the truth, right?

I think this guy should be tied to a tree and shot
Why? All he did was make prank phone calls.
The idiots who were tricked should have their names and pictures posted on a website so we can all make fun of them and then they should be charged with whatever illegal actions they actually committed.

If you're gonna be dumb you'd better be tough

If we did not have the stupid people in the news, we would not have anything to laugh about. Too bad that 'common sense' is not all that common

Back