Here's a thought

It occured to me. Why are school shootings getting more common when guns are harder to get then ever. Look at the gun laws that have been passed in the last 100 years. or for that matter he last 50. Could it be the society in and of it's self is to blame. I wish I could find it again. There was a study conducted by the US Govt. that found that there was far less in common between school shooters then previously thought. There are types that blame the guns as though they are evil. But if such is true why are they not opposed to LE in possesion of guns? The hypocrisy among them is mind boggling. But the "lockdown" policies do no good. At one time the schools were considered safe. Things have changed. It is now considered common and even required the changes made to fight terrorism as the nation as a whole. So how can we allow ourselves to make such dramatic changes to fight terrorism yet ignore a problem in the places were we expose our own kids to everyday? I propose that qualified people be allowed CCW with in the school setting. There are many schools and secondary schools around the nation that employ security. So why not arm them. In most cases these security personel wear a uniform so a LEO from the local town would easily be able to indentify them as "friendly" if trained properly. Those in the crossfire would be minimal if basic communication were present. The cost of equiped these same security personel with 2-way radios would be minimal. And would be very effective when used in conjuction with LE Communications

I'm done now,
Shotgun

Back