Here's a good one for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of our family manages to get to our designated "safe room", a 12gauge pump would quickly be "brought to bear", so to speak.

I can only imagine the conversation between the 15year old girl and the mother.

"Mom, there's a huge bear in the garage!"
"Yeah right, you just want to get out of cutting the grass"
Then all of a sudden....CRASH....ROAR....SCREAM!

Hence the importance of always telling the truth. To date my boys have never"cried wolf" so if they start screaming bear, wolf, bad guy, fire, whatever daddy's gonna jump.

I guess I am just glad I don't have goofy neighbors like that lady had. Wild animals are just that, . . . wild, . . . and given any chance, . . . they'll take it and there is never any way to tell what will happen.

In this case the mother will be scarred physically for life, . . . and the daughter will probably have nightmares for who knows how long.

What a shame. Helps make the case though, that being armed even around the house isn't without merit.

May God bless,
Dwight

Sorry guys. This one slipped by me. The moral to the story is, never have a bear as a houseguest; you never know what they'll want for supper :D . Interesting as this is, and unless I hear of a bear robbing someone with a Tec-9 ;) , it's off topic. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back