Here it is. A picture of DC!!!

nralife

<center>
nfa_babe.jpg

I new she was a wild one!

Joe

She has always impressed me. Its nice to see a photo of her. Maybe somebody will buy her some drawers.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Lest my credibility be impaired:

I am not blonde, blue-eyed nor quite so well endowed. ;) I like the rifle, is that a CAR-14?

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

WAHOOOOOOO!!!

DC,

I was going to post my picture but I just gave the last one away at an...uh...autograph session yesterday...yeah , that's the ticket...but I'm told my face favors Kevin Costner but the rest of me is more like Arnold Schwartz...I can't spell it, but you can imagine, can't you? Please don't e-mail me 'cause my wife...er....I mean my agent might read it and I might have to explain what I said...yeah...that's the ticket!

Ed, she could afford to buy her own drawers if she didn't "need" so many grenades. And I wonder what an armored, um, bustenhalter, like that cost? Can't get those at the five-and-dime.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

A "bustenhalter"????Isnt that what the Bavarian restaurants serve with Liederhosen and Sauerkraut?
Im just a country boy-what do I know?

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Looks like the work of my favorite Manga artist, Masamune Shirow; He specializes in hot babes with guns. (Or is that babes with hot guns?) I've got his collection, "Intron Depot", but Amazon doesn't seem to have it listed.

No, wait, I found a source for it at:
www.vc.unipmn.it/~fede/shirow/mshirow.htm

[This message has been edited by Brett Bellmore (edited April 27, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Brett Bellmore (edited April 27, 1999).]

Back