Here is some great dry fire practice

kraigwy

While setting around wishing you could go shooting, print this out, post it on your wall and using your UNLOADED carry pistol/revolver w/laser sights and dry fire.

Keep doing it until you can constantly keep all the shots in the square on the bandits head.

After a bit, print some more targets and go outside and do some live fire at the same target.

Never know when it might come in handy.

This target is .pdf format for easy printing

http://photos.imageevent.com/kraigwy/pentest/100 Yard Hostage Target_1_.pdf

ive been thinking about doing something like this live fire

I want to go to the range, and get like a 12" and a 8" sticker target, put down the 12, then put the 8 over it low and to the right. Try to put all rounds in the 30% of the 12 showing without even coming close to nicking the 8.

the positive/negative goodguy/badguy hostage/baddie exercise is a real good idea.

That 3" group might be darn good...but can you make it 3 inches high and to the left (or whatever) instead of low and to the right?

If you want to add stress to your dry firing/practice, superimpose a picture of your granddaughter (or other love one) on the "good guy" portion of the target.

Makes you think.

Kraig I almost for a second thought that it was a target for when you are seeing three of the bad guy, and shoot the one in the middle.:p

I will end up printing it and using for dry fire, and 100 yard rifle.

Back