Henry Big Boy

DUNITALL

After falling and the time it took for my ribs to heal I finely got to shoot my Henry Big Boy. I used all reloads using JHP and solid lead 240 gr. and 4227. had to adjust the sights for me but now it is in the black each shot from 25 yards. It seems the lead was about 1/2 inch more left but I will take that. Not bad for an old 84 year old used to be hunter. Just wanted to brag a little!:eek:

DUNITALL,

I'm 63 and I hope at 84 I can shoot that good. I love my Henry Big Boy. Mine is in .41mag to go along with my .41mag revolvers. I have only shot factory ammo in it so far, but I handload for every caliber, other than rimfire of course, that I own and shoot. I'm looking for to find a load that will shoot as accurately as my factory loads......but much cheaper of course.

I had a Henry 41 mag and just could never get it to group well. 45-70 22" long octagonal barrel Big boy total opposite--it shoots very accurately (for a 45-70) across a wide range of ammo.

I picked up their new model with the side-load gate. "Charcoal bluing", or some such. Very nice weapon! Holds 10 round of 44 mag.

Back