Helwan 92

Tropical Z

I once had a Helwan brigadier and was not impressed.It was made in the 60's.Now i see the Helwan 92 (supposedly an exact copy of Beretta)for sale and am wondering if anyone has shot or seen one? I am especially interested in fit and finish.:)

I too have experienced the fine hardware being produced by the arms supplier to the stars. (otherwise known as the Helwan arsenal) If this model 92 which you refer to comes anywhere near the quality of thier "tactical" 951 model, I think it has a good chance of being deployed worldwide by undercover proctologists looking for a more efficient way for the new world order too wipe its ass.

"...I think it has a good chance of being deployed worldwide by undercover proctologists looking for a more efficient way for the new world order too wipe its ass."

WOW! :D

I've seen a couple of the 951 Helwans, and they've been uninspired, but they tend to work OK, at least in my experience.

A friend of mine uses one as his car gun.

Still, I certainly wouldn't want to spend money on one.

Buy two Makarovs and be happy. Have heard reviews on Helwans (mostly the older ones) that range from lukewarm to downright awful. There are too many great guns out there to waste time on mediocre ones. Get a CZ or a FEG or as I always mention a Makarov.

Back