Help with Night Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthmaum

I need to get new sights for my SA V10, and am wanting to get night sights. I was thinking of going with PT Night Sights: Anyone got any opinions on them (bad or good)? I wanna hear 'em. Plus what other companies are out there that offer good quality, affordable Tritium sights?

I put Heinie Slant Pro Straight 8's on my Kimber. They have Tritium inserts, one in rear and one in the front. When you look at them in the dark, you see an "8". They line up fast. They are also cut, both front and rear, so that in daylight there is no glare.

I am very happy with them, and they do look good on top of the Kimber. My cost was $158 installed. That included shipping and insurance.

I have P-T night Sights in many different configuration. 5 different colors, bars, dots, bardots etc... only thing is my Trijicons are brighter than any of my P-Ts and can be picked up much quicker in low light shooting. If you are intent on getting the P-Ts though, my favorite config. is a green front, with the back sight having 2 yellow dots, and a green bar just below the notch. Definitely no mistaking the front for the rear.

They are in NE Ft Worth on 820 near 123 or what ever that hwy is that conects FTW to Dallas that runs south of the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back