Help with Browning T-bolt scope mounting- PIC

-sro-

Hi there!

I have a new T-bolt rifle. It is drilled and tapped but I am not sure the best choice of base/ring. Another problem is I would something that matches the finish (..Had to get the fancy one lol...)

Any help appreciated.

16kulus.jpg

I have that same rifle. I use the Leupold Quick release Bases and Rings on mine and love it. The ones for the Remington 541 fit the newer T-Bolts. I don't believe they come in stainless, but I like the two-tone look of using blue.

Thank you sir!

I have ordered the non quick release base for that model as well as rings and Leupold rim fire scope all in matte black. Hopefully it turns out ok lol

I remember hearing about them releasing a stainless sporter at the shot show two years back, but I've never seen any in a shop or online for sale.

I used warnes bases, but I forget the part number. I do remember that there were two different part #'s that fit the hole spacing, but one of them did not follow the contour of the receiver.

They did have it in the nickel and it did match the finish just fine

Congrats on your T-Bolt and you're going to really enjoy it as it's a great little rifle! I also used the Leupold 541 QR rings and bases for mine but there is a slight overhang on the front but nothing too bad. They definitely look nice and in my situation, it was difficult to find a nice set of rings and bases in the gloss finish to match my rifle. I'm surprised Leupold hasn't come out with bases for the T-Bolt considering how long it's been out now and all the various models offered. I believe it's Talley that also makes Browning's base/ring set for the T-Bolt that has the Browning Buckmark engraved on it. They are nice and offered in matte finish as well should you not care for the way the 541 bases mount. Overall, you should be very happy with that setup as mine is identical in the gloss version. Here's a shot of how they look mounted:
DSC01535.jpg

Last edited:
Back