Help with a Falcon .22

czmatt

I was wondering if you could tell me alittle about a falcon .22 that my father gave to me. I know nothing about this gun, except that it was his at one point, and I think he had it for a long time.

It is a Falcon??, 8 shot .22 revolver. It says falcon in gold on the wooden grips. On one side of the barrel it says "made in germany", and on the other side mod. 34 s. cal .22lr. it also has "spesco corp. Atlanta GA." close to the grip.

If you know anything about this revolver such as if falcon is the real name of the company it comes from, or if they are rare (i doubt they are) or anything, i would appreciate it. I would have included a picture, but I dont have a digital cam. much appreciated!

Most likely it is an inexpensive import from the 1950s-1960s. Many inexpensive guns were imported from (West) Germany during this time period.
Spesco was most likely the importer.

Falcon is a trade name used on guns imported by Larranahagd of Spain for Spesco Corp of Atlanta GA. It (Falcon) is also a trade name used by Iver Johnson on guns sold by National Lead Co of san Fransisco CA

HJN

Back