Help w/ Identification and Values

Olympus

A neighbor had her husband pass away recently and she was going through his guns and she wants me to try to sell them for her. She wants to get as much for them as possible, but she does not want to go the slow route of trying to get top dollar. She tells me to price then so they'll sell quickly, but don't give them away. These are rifles that are outside my realm of knowledge, mostly concerning value in the current market.

SKS Norinco with matching numbers in good condition. No bayonet.

Revelation Model 350, Series K single shot 20 gauge, condition is a little rough. Stock is in alright shape, but has rust freckles and some bluing wear.

The next two guns, I need identification as well as value. I believe the first could be a Japanese Arisaka, but I could be wrong. Here are some photos. uploadfromtaptalk1400461458118.jpg

The next gun is a M1 Carbine. It says Rock-Ola on the top of the barrel behind the front sight. It says something on the rear tang also, but the rear sight is covering it up. The oiler slot in the stock has been filled with bondo or wood filler.
uploadfromtaptalk1400461512091.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400461524429.jpg

the SKS could easily sell for $225
no clue on the shotty

the first is an arisaka type 99 but without a full length body shot and closeups of the buttpad, top of receiver, and safety knob it'll be impossible to tell a value. $400 in perfect condition, $250 in decent condition/last ditch effort, $100 if it's been sporterized.

the M1 would probably be $500-ish more or less.

Here are more photos of the Arisaka.
umezaru4.jpg
y4ara8u5.jpg
juhy4avy.jpg
7atudasu.jpg

The Japanese rifle is a Type 99, late war model, and has had some modifications. Value for a quick sale would be around $250-300.

yep late war but not quite to last ditch effort yet. the sights are still adjustable, the bolt handle is still rounded off, the checkering on the safety knob is still present. pretty much the only indicator that it's late war is that the butt plate is wood instead of metal. I would put it's value at $300-ish just because you don't ordinarily see a mix of late war and early war features, they made the changes pretty quickly so you usually see one with all the poor features or none of them.

yep late war but not quite to last ditch effort yet. the sights are still adjustable, the bolt handle is still rounded off, the checkering on the safety knob is still present. pretty much the only indicator that it's late war is that the butt plate is wood instead of metal. I would put it's value at $300-ish just because you don't ordinarily see a mix of late war and early war features, they made the changes pretty quickly so you usually see one with all the poor features or none of them.

Actually, the butt plate is metal.

Back