Help Sara Palin get VP attention

Sorry, we need Sarah here in AK for the time being as she can actually help fix what wrong with our own system.

I'm sorry to say that at the federal level, corruption is so deep seated, radical ballistic surgery is the only way to root it out. A VP can't do it.

And besides, I'd hate to see someone with such integrety hitch her wagon to a POS like McCain.

POS is a brilliant phrase I remember now why I have been avoiding the forum. My nausea was overwhelming......

REALITY being it's McCain or Obama as the next President and McCain is old his VP choice could very well become President. As a President Palin could whip some tail.

REALITY being it's McCain or Obama as the next President and McCain is old his VP choice could very well become President. As a President Palin could whip some tail.

Yeah, but you're counting on the old bastid doing us a favor and dropping dead in office clearing the way for Palin.

Meanwhile, Palin's political image gets irrepairably tarnished by being his VP when he doesn't.

Palin as veep will be the ONLY way I will vote for McCain. And even then, it's gonna be tough to take the time out of my day to vote for such a pandering, out of touch jackass who will very likely lose the election anyway...

But Palin is good people.

Back