I was think maybe the 2 Dot Bar?

Any one that would like to help with what you think or ???? that would
be great.

You can see the Night Sight set ups at

http://www.ptnightsights.com /

Thanks for the help.

Jeff.

A.K.A. 2Fast4u

I have the bar dot on a 1911 45ACP and after about 4 1/2 years they died so sent them back and had them add two red dots one on either side of the bar. So far really like the setup,

I've tried PT night sight as well (both bar-dot and 3 green dots), they were really dim compare to Trijicon and Meprolight. Personally I would stay away from PT, Meprolight is always my first choice, cause they are the BRIGHEST.

Kiwi

I've got bar dots on a Beretta 92F and a SW 3914. The ones on the 92F are going on 10 years old and getting pretty dim. The 3914 sights are about six years old and still pretty bright. So I'm happy with Innovative Weaponry.

I think I'm going to have the two dot red rear sight with the green on the front installed on my USP. A friend has that set up on a Glock 21 and I like it better then the bar dot.
Jeff

I have always like 3-dot setups from IWI. I usually have Novak sights fitted then send it off to have the dots added. I run a green front and orange rear. Works best for me. The Texas DPS went with red-green 3 dots on their SIGS.

Back