Help on University Gun Controll Poll

Jeff Thomas

The Arizona State University (ASU) student newspaper is running ... a gun control poll. Surprise. ;) Please stop by and contribute your vote and thoughts: http://www.statepress.com/spress/forms/poll.html

If you look at last week's poll results you'll find their participation is pretty low, so it is not advised to hit this over and over.

Thanks for your contributions. Regards from AZ.

Done, though I think it cut off the end of my comments, where I recommended reading "More Guns, Less Crime" for statistical proof for my statements. I didn't see that last sentence on their "Thank you for participating..." window. Dang it.

Done. I also reminded the "Question Authority" types that by refusing to protect themselves, they depend upon the government to do it; and that the government has no obligation to do so.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called in question.." Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Been there and voted, left comments that seemed to be truncated also. We will see next week if they are printed in toto.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited November 06, 1999).]

Done. I wrote that if all states implemented
Richmand, Va's Project Exile or it's equivalent, they wouldn't have to post any more gun control questions.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Back