HELP! NEED 'UZI' AMMO and 'IMI' ammo

uzi4me

well, this is my first post on this forum .. i hope i will be able to get some help from this ..
i am looking for ammunition for the imi uzi that is actually called UZI AMMO .. its a yellow orange box of 50 rounds that is a 9mm +P+ ammo ... AND SOME.. this ammo stopped being shipped into the US in 1988 as far as i am told... i personally have just recently begun searching for this ammo and am lookink for LARGE quantaties .. like cases ... this is for my collection and i will not be firing these rounds... i also am lookin for an ammunition called 'IMI ULTRA LINE AMMUNITION' and "SAMSON" black tip +P+ ammunition ... the last thing i am looking for is the SOFT case made for the uzi carbine .. its blue and has yellow lettering saying UZI on the side... i am posting this 9-15-01.. if ANYONE has seen any of these things, or wants to sell some, or even may know where to direct me, PLEASE help a fellow patriotic american and email me at UROBIK@hotmail.com .... i will be much abliged .. just think .. if you help me .. maybe i can one day help you ... god bless america ..
:)

Back