Help me ID and troubleshoot a troublesome Walker

bullfrog99

I reciently purchased a used Colt Walker replica, which unlike most on the market, has a nickle plated trigger guard instead of brass. I was hoping someone could let me know who made my gun. I was also hoping someone could tell me what is wrong with her. The cylinder will no longer turn when the hammer is pulled back (hammer won't pull back either). I don't know the terminology, but there is a projection on the hammer itself which meets up with the piece that pops up on the bottom of the cylinder to keep it indexed while firing. The two parts, whitch look a bit worn, don't seem to make contact anymore. Could you tell me if one or the other part is broken, or if they both need replacing, and where I might find parts to do so.
Thanks

Here is a pic of the import stamps

Here is one of the parts in question.

hmm, someone sold me a broken gun... Oh well, looks easy enough to replace.

here is a pic of the only marking I found that i don't figure is just replicated from the orgiginal

Do you think the Uberti "bolt" as you called it would fit on this model?

I would say that would be your best bet to try and fit one to it. Uberti would probly be more common to some other makes. That's just my guess... What do you think Wayner?
That SM Black Powder Only I haven't seen the SM before... Could it be San Marco? Maybe not...

Walker

It is made by Armi San Marco.
Parts can be got at:

Deer Creek Products
6989 E Michigan Rd
Waldron, IN 46182
(765) 525-6181

They have no internet site or e-mail. So you have to call them.

Lee

Thank you for the number. i'll give em a call on monday and see what they can do for me.

Thank you for your help guys.

Back