Help me decide what to choose next?

AERacing1813

I've sold off a few guns lately and got a few bucks in my pocket particularly because I want a new toy, a nice unique toy that you don't see on the firing line very often, something to go well with my Wilson combat CQB.

I want a "do it all gun", but that's a lot to ask for since a G17 can fill that role quite well lol. I want to be able to shoot competition with it, carry it, hike with it etc. my usual EDC is either my J frame (pocket or strong side OWB) or a 5" 1911 IWB strong side

I'm torn between the following, price is not an issue as I've sold off enough things to cover anything on the list.

1) STI Staccato P Duo. I love STI, I've never held on that I hated, although never fired one and I really want to try the whole optic on a pistol thing.

2) Wilson EDC X9C. I do like how you can order a Wilson to your liking, but hostly the STI's look AMAZING, is the price difference worth it? putting aside the looks of the gun.

3) STI Staccato C W/ irons. not sure how I feel about a single stack 9mm for that price though....

4) S&W model 19 carry comp .357, I'm very familiar with revolvers and DA shooting them.

What's your take? anything different I should consider? I can shoot pretty darn well, I don't want to hear "invest in training" as replies. I'm just simply looking for some feedback on firearms I have been eyeballing but have not spent time with on the line.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Back