help Identifying an old spanish single shot shotgun

onemelo1

Inactive
I believe it is an Aramberri Hermanos but am not 100% sure. Ok It is aside action single shot serial # 51659 and another serial #34. It has intricate scroll work one side with what looks to be a boar and dog with other intricate scrolling and the other a red stag and dog with other intricate scrolling and underneath a duck in flight with a stamp of CC with a circle (makers mark) it also has a stamp of a 2 with dashes around it and a larger oval stamp with 12-75 in it. it also has a customs mark of a shield with an x in the middle with something else on top, There is also aother stamp which I can not make out. Also when you remove the barrel there is another serial # 34 inside the receiver. The forend has a push button front to remove with a #34 on that and then the Barrell has all the same stamps and serial #'s as listed above and also gives choke info. The Barrel also has some intricate scroll work where it meets up to the receiver. The gun is beautiful I believe it has Nickel receiver with a blued barrell. Unsure of what wood the stock is made but has a real fancy butt plate as well looks like weaving on it. Any help to confirm what kind of shotgun this is and value would be appreciated

Attachments

• DSCF0871.jpg
    DSCF0871.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 670
  • DSCF0872.jpg
    DSCF0872.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 435
  • DSCF0875.jpg
    DSCF0875.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 365
here are some more pics

some more pics to follow

Attachments

• DSCF0878.jpg
    DSCF0878.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF0877.jpg
    DSCF0877.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCF0876.jpg
    DSCF0876.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 373
more pics

just one more pic after these

Attachments

• DSCF0879.jpg
    DSCF0879.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCF0880.jpg
    DSCF0880.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF0883.jpg
    DSCF0883.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 232
Aramberri Hermanos S.R.C. Spanish shotgun

I have the same shotgun it is a 16 guage and is very light and a great bird gun for grouse,quail and pheasant. Spanish made gun circa. 1967. These guns are very nice and well balanced and this shotgun fits me very well. Antonio Aramberri was a gun maker mostly shotguns from Eibar Spain, the company produced shotguns as a subcontractor (Parts) for companies such as AYA for example. The gun making capital of Spain, Eibar located in Northern Spain is known world wide for producing fine hunting guns. This particular shotgun was was imported to the USA in the late 1960's (1967-and on) to early 1970's. The stock seems to be made of walnut and has that slender European stock and grip. The trigger and trigger guard, Hammer and parts of the forward hand guard assembly are made of blued or patina finished aluminum alloy. If anyone can contribute anymore information it would be geat. Nice shotgun!!!!!

spanish shotgun parts

I have the same shotgun as is pictured in these pictures. Mine has a broken shell ejector and I am looking for a parts gun or parts. Mine is a 12 guage single barrel. Does anyone have a parts gun or parts for sale?

xerxes66
gr8wood@hotmail.com

onemelo1 -

FWIW, your was made by ARAMBERRI HERMANOS (C. C. = maker's mark)

That bbl is chambered for the 3" Mag (12-75 = chambering/proofmark)

It was made in 1964 (J1 = Spanish Date Code).

Back