Help identifying a pellet gun.

Snyder_7

Inactive
I've had this pellet gun for a while, though I never really used it. It was given to me quite some time ago by a friend, and I have no idea where he got it/when he got it. I'm a fan of low caliber rifles, but not quite that low. It lacks sights of any kind on the top, and I'll include what's stamped on the rifle. I've looked around on the net for a while, but all the models I've found don't appear to be the same rifle.

RWS Diana MOD. 36

On the barrel:
CAL. 4,5/.177

Anyways, if someone could tell me when it was made and how much (approx.) that it would be worth, it'd be appreciated. If what's stamped on the rifle isn't enough, I'll post a picture later when I have my digital camera. At the moment it's not at my house.

Thanks much.

Diana is a first class west german airgun manufacturer.
One of my first airguns was a Diana, that has been with me for over 40 years.
To my surprise, when I wanted to my sons to take up shooting, all parts are still in supply and fit like a glove. The rifle was bought for my by my father in well used condition. It only tok a new spring and piston ring and it shoots as well as ever. Use it, get used to it and it will never let you down. Like them or not, the german are great gunsmiths.

Dutchy

Back