help identify mac-10

Ruthless4christ

i have come a cross an old mac-10 .45 but it has no markings on it whatsover. the only markings on it are on top of bolt assembly the where the letters JC are found.

my two questions are these. who makes this gun?

second i followed a link from this board which led me to Stony Creek Armory and the make and sell mac 10 uppers. would i be able to drop one of these upeprs into this mac 10 or would i need to do some smithing on it?

thanks for any feedback.

It doesn't necessarily need to have been produced by a factory; MACs are simple enough that plenty of them have been manufactured from receiver kits or flat stampings that are bent to the right shape in a vise. If it's a factory-made pistol, it will at least have a manufacturer (either Military Armament Corp./MAC, RPB, or SWD) stamped on the lower receiver. As long as the lower is made to the same specs as the originals, then, yes, a Stony Creek upper will fit it.

Well, he posted this thread in the machine-gun section and he came across this thing in "Rural Areas Of Guatemala (villages, mountain areas)", so I think it is a pretty safe bet that it is a full-auto.

I looked up mac submachinegun manufacturers and didn't find anything like "JC". Jersey Arms made macs, though. Is the second letter rusty and hard to read or is it a crisp "C"?

deff full auto

it is full auto guys. and yes it is a crisp JC. i have not posted any pics becuase i am using a guatemalan internet connection and it takes forever, but i will try to shoot one up tonight.

Back