help identify ingram

jekla

Hi,

i need help identifying a gun. Its an Ingram M11 SP. at least thats what the markings say. i cant find a serial number on it anywhere. i know ingrams are made by MAC but this one has a COBRAY marking. it is in 9MM cal. it came with 2 plastic magazines 32rd cap. and a supressor. it fires in semi and full auto mode. i need to know if its the "real thing" or just made over by a gunsmith.

The Ingram design guns were made by a number of different company's, including COBRAY Industries of Atlanta, also known as S.W.D. Inc.

The M11 was a 9mm SEMI-AUTO pistol or carbine, both of which were somewhat smaller than the real Ingram MAC 10.
The COBRAY fired from a closed bolt, and again, was Semi-auto ONLY.

Here's the problem: I sincerely HOPE you have all the Federal Permits and licenses for this, because if you don't, IT'S AN ILLEGAL MACHINE GUN.

First, you have a silencer, and you have a full-auto gun, WITH NO SERIAL NUMBERS.

This is not only illegal, it's three TIMES illegal.

If you DON'T have all the proper paper work and permits, be aware, that this is a VERY quick way to spend several years in a Federal prison.

NO JOKING. This is likely something someone made up or altered in a basement workshop, and is ABSOLUTELY illegal.

THANKS dafariswheel.

its not my gun. i know that such a gun is illegal. even here in my part of the world. i just wanted to know the truth about what kind of gun it was. coz the guy who showed it to me said it was some sort of "spook" gun. that the SP in the model designation stands for "secret police". that it was a weapon of choice for those of protection detail.

well now i know that the guy was full of BS.

thanks again.

Back