HELP! H&K USP 40 Expert?? Any good ? Where can I get one????

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaq

Inactive
I was Reading in this mths. Guns & Weapons
about the New H&K USP 40 Expert?

Are they any good? In the mag. it has the retail price of $855

Where can you get one? And good deaalers on the net?

What are they going for $$$$ ?

Thanks.

Shaq, last time I checked H&K's website (which was 2 days ago) there was no H&K USP Expert .40. All the have so far is a USP Expert in .45. I have not heard about a .40 coming out, but Im not saying that it is not. Hope this is uesful to you.

Far as I can tell, being an HK armorer, the gun is being marketed to Law Enf. at this time. The article only stated that it had 16rd. mags, and nothing was stated about civilian sales. HK is a weird company, they only worry about Military and LE sales, and civilian sales are an afterthought. I am not aware of any 16rd mags prior to the '94 crime bill, so the new mags would be LE only. I dont know at this time if the preban usp .40 mags would work. I played with a USP .45 expert this summer, liked it, but the issued ambi safety weak side screwed up my grip, which was a common complaint. It is definately a specialty gun, especially with the price tag. Dont expect to see the .40 experts anytime soon, but I could be wrong. My .02$ DC

------------------
Front sight good, Front sight good....

Closest I could find....
USP 40 Cal $500.00 Test fired.case,manual,2 10 rd mags. extra 10rd mags available. 1 Hi cap mag w 2 rd. ext.
Phone: (508) 668-3545
Seller: Lester
FAX: (508) 668-2500
Mail: hounds@erols.com
USP40 Full Size $490.00 Variant (1) 2 10rnd magazines Gun is new and unfired. Box (NOT gun) is marked "Testing & Evaluation". Carries full new gun warranty
Phone: (518) 674-1259
Seller: Five S Sports
FAX: (518) 674-1259
Mail: sjcmba@banet.net
HK USP Compact .357Sig $525.00 Virtually NIB condition . Less than 100 rounds fired, proving flawless performance. Included manual, 2 magazines,and a warranty card (with the necessary info) too! Ultimate stopping power in a highly concealable pistol. Get high-power rifle performance from a pocket pistol. FBI tests prove that .357 Sig outperforms 40S&W in both stopping power capability and obstacle penetration.This German engineered pistol is Double Action/Single action, with deckocking lever and convinient side-mounted safety. Bobbed hammer (for greater concealability) and Universal Mounting Grooves (which may be used for laser sight installation) top off the package. Hurry, this one won,t last! Note:The pistol may be sold in Washington State on the conditions of private sale, or be delivered to a FFL holder elsewhere in the nation. Free shipping
Phone: (206) 364-4060
Seller: Andrei
Mail: amedved@u.washington.edu
NEW!! USP 40 Compact $525.00 New and unfired 100% HK USP .40S&W Compact 3 (10) rnd. new factory mags Mad Dog Kydex belt holster Phone: (909) 483-3229
Seller: Rick
Mail: rferry@earthlink.net
USP Compact Two Tone - New $659.00 Two tone compact in 9mm or .40S&W, pick the caliber, 2 mags, box , price includes delivery
Phone: (215) 953-7264
Seller: Classic Pistol Indoor Range
Address: 1310 Industrial Blvd
Southampton, PA 18966
FAX: (215) 953-7275
Mail: clasicpstl@aol.com

I know the're NOT what your after but thought you'd like to know :)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

IIRC... I believe the last paragraph of the article stated that the first .40 Expert models will arrive in the US in September of 2000.

shaq,

If that's a new HK USP Expert for $855, grab it. The SRP is for a .45 ACP Expert is $1369.00. $855 is $175.00 below HK dealer price on that gun.

This is a repeat of the reply I gave you over on GT.

Additional, I have no listing of a .40S&W Expert but can find out for you in a day or so.

------------------
"New Jersey... The First Communist State in The Union"

Jim

www.geocities.com/Heartland/Lake/3887/home.html

[This message has been edited by JMC (edited November 14, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back