Help Finding OEM TC Parts

Speed 1B

Inactive
I have a chance to pick up a unfinished TC hawken in 54 cal. It is missing the lock and trigger assembly. The guy who has the gun knows nothing of its origin. I would say its a kit gun that was never finished. All i need is a lock and a trigger assembly to make the complete package here. Id like to buy all original TC parts so its 100% oem. Can you guys help me out and tell me where the best place to find those parts might be? Also what would you be willing to pay for the stock and barrel? And how much should i expect to pay for a lock and trigger assembly?

Thanks!

Bunches of those parts on ebay...although most of them seem overpriced to me. Locks and triggers are pretty tough on the TC's and used ones are normally okay.

No Sir

Will the 54 barrel fit in a stock that is advertised as a .50 stock?
No or not a drop-in as the flats are wider on the .54. Sounds like you don't have a barrel either. If you do have a barrel and you have a "K" prefix on the S/N, then you do have a kit. ..... ;)

Bunches of those parts on ebay
True and good place to look. Sadly folks are tearing these TC's down and selling the parts. Most of these parts can be trusted but you can't trust the condition of the barrels. ...... :rolleyes:

Be Safe !!!

The barrel is a tc 54. I didn't check the serial number but i will now. The stock is there but it is unfinished. Reason i asked if it would fit a 50 stock is because there are several stocks with locks and trigger assemblies on ebay.

Stay with the Lock and Double-set

The barrel is a tc 54.
I understand and your best bet, is to get a lock and double-set to complete your project. Although, as you have noted, the .50 to more common in Ebay, . Locks and Double-sets are will fit both the .50 and .54. ....... ;)

Have fun and;
Be Safe !!!

cruising

I've been cruising Ebay for about a month now, hoping to pick up a barrel and lock, but the prices have scared me off. Used to be the TC sidehammer guns were in every pawn shop here, neglected and cheap.....not now.

Back