Help !! Arrested for Freedom arms belt buckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: It was made in 1987, Wore it daily 4 years, arrived in New York on a sale trip and they arrested me!! FELONY EVEN!!
Someone tell me they are wrong ,,PLEASE help a horseman and generally good person.!!

If you're talking about the belt buckle with the pop-out .22 lr revolver, like this, then I think it would be illegal any place that open-carry is illegal.

pict1791.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Yeah, that'll get you a felony there probably. Pleading ignorance probably wont help. dont see how anyone could accomplish that.

It's a little late for you now but it's a REALLY good idea to research the gun laws of the places you travel to before you go there. It's not news that New York City is not gun-friendly. This arrest could easily have been prevented.

So you don't share any info on yourself or your arrest but you want all kind of help from us??

I wonder how many forums this is posted on as his first post??

Dude, you're scrude! :eek:

Best advice I can offer is to have your lawyer delay, delay, delay. If the SCOTUS rules in favor of incorporation in the McDonald case, due out late next month, your lawyer can use it and Heller to argue violation of your Second Amendment rights.

Yours could be the next Supreme Court landmark 2nd Amendment ruling.

Lucky You! :rolleyes:

IF, as others have postulated, you had on a Freedom Arms mini revolver, a firearm, in one of their belt buckle holsters, then it would indeed appear that you are in trouble.

You need to get in touch with a good criminal lawyer. NOW.

That's the best advice that anyone can give you at this point.

I'm closing this before it becomes a speculative dog pile. Or worse.

If, however, you were trying to do a little free advertising for whatever that was in the photo... don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back