Hello I'm Max, and I'm a gun addict...

I too, am a gun addict. "Hi Max". haha

But dude, I have to say, those are some amazing pics. What kind of equipment you working with?

Always room for one more !!!

It's a Hobby, Collection and Investment. Not an addition or armory. If there is room for one more, then you are doing just fine !!! ..... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Welcome but please repeat after me. I am not an addict, I can quit buying anytime I want but right now I don't want to so why should I.Then take a deep breath and go buy a nice new Kimber K6 and go shooting in the morning.
Welcome to your new asylum.
P.S. Nice photo work

Ha, thanks guys.

I have come to terms with my addiction... I'm just not prepared to do anything about it yet :D

I too, am a gun addict. "Hi Max". haha

But dude, I have to say, those are some amazing pics. What kind of equipment you working with?

Thanks!
I'm a professional photographer mostly on a contract basis. Taking photos of guns definitely doesn't make me any money, but it's one of my favorites to shoot.
I have a Nikon D750 with various pro glass, some flashes and supporting equipment. The first photo was shot with a 70-200 ƒ2.8 VR2, SB-700 speedlight fired using a pocket wizard. 2 shots with different lighting combined into one.

More gun -CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED-

*edit, I have learned the forum doesn't approve of the word defined as "Adult film industry"...

More gun... awesomeness?

Just snapped this one tonight. Current favorite toy, literally as quiet as a pellet gun. Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blackout, Silencerco Omega, 208gr A-Max subs.

Welcome to the forum. Very nice pictures! If you have not already, I highly suggest you check out the photo contest at the top of the general discussion forum. I think you would fare quite well.

Last edited:
Choices ???

Listing this adventure as an addiction, is recognizing a problems or fault. The only problem I see is that you have a lousy taste, in beer. ....... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Welcome, Max. But beware the Ides of TFL. Abandon all hope once you enter this forum, for you shall find neither relief nor sympathy for your addiction. A nest full of enablers is all that awaits you... oh, yeah, great pics BTW. I admire a master of lighting. I can't do it, but I appreciate it. Say, for your next pic: a Don Carlos #2 cigar, a bottle of Glenlivet 18 scotch, a Colt Border Patrol revolver, and a Microtech DA/SA LCC auto knife. Swedish women's rifle team member optional, depending on how much money you have left after buying the other props. :eek: OK, make the cigar optional. Good to see you here, Max.

Back