hello from south carolina

mesa50w

Inactive
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone on here is from SC or NC? Im new to the sport and wold like to get info on matches, clubs, training in the area.

We shoot highpower the 2nd Sunday of the month at Mid Carolina. Also PSMA has matches at Ft Gordon. We also have the occasional Garand/M1 carbine match at Mid Carolina.

Did we miss something in your question, about which kind of shooting you were interested in?
Could you narrow it down a bit?
Pistol, rifle, shotgun, precision, slow, fast, static, action, long range, something else?

Hello,

Im near North Myrtle Beach. Shotgun sports dominate. Handguns second and rifle a very distant third.

Ive been bitten by the 3 Gun bug and they are few and far between. I travel to Wilmington and Raleigh NC to shoot. I shot a USPSA 3 gun match at Ant Hill Sunday.

wow

I was mainly looking to see how many ns/sc shooters that are active here on the site. Im still getting myfeet wet, Im doing a combat shoot tomarrow night. I figue Ill do these local shoots for awhile to get up to speed before I hit a IDPA or like event.

I plan going to a event in the up state sc or to NC to just watch, see how the event run, what to except at my first event I do.

Deff if anyone on here is going tomarrow night at ATP in north charleston say hello, great way to put a face to the user name.

Hey man. I didn't make it to the last one but I sometimes go to the Combat Shoots over at ATP.

If you enjoy that format in the slightest, you might want to try out Palmetto Gun Club's USPSA match this Saturday. Much more elaborate and fun than the "outlaw" match at ATP :).

There's also another USPSA match over in Georgetown (Coastal Shooters Association) this Sunday as well. It typically starts at 9:00 and is held at the Georgetown County Sheriff's Department range.

Hope to see you around!

Really wish we had a few more ranges/clubs around though. There's an old campground (the "Girl Scout Plantation") for sale out in the Coordesville area in Berkeley County that I'd LOVE to turn into a range if I had sufficient funds.

man I wish I would have seen tis earlier ! i was off yesterday:) working today :mad: Do u have to be a member at PGC to shoot matches? that exactly what I was looking for it this post.

Ill deff would like to make it to the next matches they have and thanks!

Back