Hello, Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosin-Marauder

Hello, All! Long time no see!

I just wanted to make a post and jump back into The Firing Line. I've been gone for quite sometime, as my interest in firearms slowly waned and never really got back to the point I was at until recently. I've made a few posts here and there throughout the last year or so but was nowhere near as active as I once was. I recently turned 18 (finally...) and I am looking to make my first long gun purchase soon (more on that in another post). I hope you all are doing well, and I look forward to having more great discussions with you all like old times!

Thanks,

-Mo.

Well, I've been trying to compose some smart alekky comment about the sort of thing that could distract a young fellow away from guns....for a while.
But I've been trying to give up dancing on thin ice.
So I'll let that go.
Welcome back.

I can think of a bunch of things at 17 or 18 yrs of age that could and would distract a feller from things what go bang. Trucks, hot rods, school, girls (or boys--I don't judge), sports, Facebook, etc. etc. The list goes on and on. :D Welcome back!

Whatcha planning on getting for your first long gun? I only have one--Ruger 10/22. One of my son's friends has about 20 different long guns and 15 handguns he showed me a few weeks ago. My eyes about popped out of my head. A couple of them are really old. He's only 25 and already has more guns that I will probably ever have.

Hopefully, it is an interest in advanced education and choices of which college and degree choices. Then in four of five years it will be a career choice.

Lamarw's got it! Applying to colleges, scholarships, doing clinical rotations and work have all kept me well occupied.

I'm actually planning to buy a Garand from the CMP. I've always wanted one and it will allow me to shoot competitively at the garand matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back