HEe HEe HEe !!!!

GP100man

not mine but did a trade & friend of mine sent a few sneaky style!!!

Now I gotta get 1 of dem dar Flattop RUGERS in 44 spc.

102_0348.jpg

:cool:Yeah , gonna lube up some & clamp the burris on the Redhawk & see !!!

Thought `bout 8gr. of Herco????

ICH, ya made any noise with the mosin yet , we got to put our minds to it & get these things shootin!!

I think my next move is to go to 4895 powder :confused:

Last edited:
A hollow based 44 SWC would have to be a nose poured mold. I can kind of see a sprue shear on the one nose you have standing up. I'd be REAL interested in seeing how that mold looks. Do you have access to the mold, or just have a few boolits to try out?

ICH why custom???? the 3 die set works good for me & I`m not useing the FCdie with cast.

snuffy , your rite on buddy it`s a nose pour,Lyman 429422 , I`ve seen a mold & it sorta looks like a slug mold for shotguns except smaller .

I wish I did have access to it, but I traded for a 358156 & the friend of mine sent a hand full in the box .

I want an expander ball that will resize the ID of neck to .313" (to hold the .314" boolit). Lee also wants me to send in a sample of the bullet I am gonna be using to make sure that it is not too fat for the seating die.

Part #

The dies I have ( the $26.00 set) give me the option of orderin a 314 expander & gives a part# , if I remember it`s only like $4.00 + shippin which is probably $5.00

I don`t have it in front of me but can get it if needed ???

The alloy I use is hard enuff to expand the necks without damage , I checked .

I use the lee universal flare die too.

Rich, if you could mic your expander and see if it truly is .313 or .314 and let me know I would sure appreciate it. May save me some $$$! :D Are you using the LFCD to remove the flare? Wen I called Lee the guy said I need to have a custom bullet seating die made to seat the .314 bullet. It seems to me like you aren't having problems...??? So you just ordered the regular 7.62x54r 2 die set with the other expander? Are they Lee dies? Thanks Rich!

dies

ICH

I mic`ed he expander & it`s 307 , but have the part # on the sheet it is se2358 .

It`s the expander for 303 British .

The lee part # for the die set is 90731.

I roll the flare back in useing the roll on the seater , I don`t think a crimp is needed shootin 1 at the time but I put a very lite 1 so if I decide to "load" it up I won`t have to worry `bout setback!

Hope this helps !!!

Feels funny Hi Jackin my own post:o:o

PS: you`ll never believe how I took the pic of the mic , I took the 5X spot on a magnifying glass & held it over the lens of the camera!!!!

Go figure:confused: it worked :D

102_0353.jpg

102_0354.jpg

Back