Have you had your infringement today?

Most of the folks here recognize that the 2A has been eroded and their rights have been infringed.

Most folks recognize that the 2A is about the people as individuals and not the people as a collective.

So, being that you are an individual who has been affected by infringement in at least one form, tell us what you believe are trangressions against your 2A rights.

I can't have an M4. On second thought, who needs it--I want a BAR!
If the Second Amendment were still taken seriously, High School kids could get a grant towards buying an M16, and folks would know their neighbors because they trained with them.
I'm amazed at the number of people who seem to believe they need gov't permission to exercise their rights; Marbury v. Madison says you should just ignore unconstitutional edicts; look up why Ohio has a shall issue carry law
(hint: someone was tried by twelve rather than carried by six). Where I live, we know the may issue system is unconstitutional (Hawaii's constitution was written in 1958 and shares much with Alaska's, remember how that's working out). Our "may issue" but never do carry law was passed in 1964, but I couldn't find any cases of prosecutions and no one has ever gotten standing to challenge the law--'cause if you mumble something they offer a deferred plea and if you get an attorney and dig your heals in they give your gun back and tell you to forget the whole thing.

'86 machine gun moratorium that effectively limits the RKBA that are useful to a military group, to rich people; and the Lautenberg law, which completely disarms people who have committed NO CRIME WHATSOEVER (who are only the subject of a TRO, which has only a civil burden of proof), are the biggest, most blatent two infringements, IMO.

States that do not have CCW laws AND have a law prohibiting carry (whether opened or concealed) is in the same category of infringement, perhaps even a more direct, blatent infringement than the above two, but it doesn't affect ME directly, since my state has CCW.

Back