Have you ever forgot your gun at a resturant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

I was reading the recent Hollywood murder story where the husband said he forgot his gun at a resturant and had to go back to get it. Meanwhile, his wife was murdered. Sounds fishy. Has anyone actually forgot their gun in a resturant?

Sure...It's no different from forgetting your shoes under the table and walking halfway back to work in the snow with just socks before you remember. ;)

I can understand taking the gun out of it's holster while sitting in a boothe at a restaraunt for better accessibility.It's kind of like sitting in your car.But how could you forget something like that on the seat when you leave.He's been a concealed carrier for quite awhile.I may forget my keys or wallet or even my wife at the restaraunt, but I would Never forget my gun :)

No and I have not killed my wife either! But mark my words there will be no conviction of him in Kali unless he confesses.

Don't people leave their guns behind in eating establishments all the time?

Particularly those movie stars (probably associated with HCI) that circumvent whatever strange laws in kali that *actually permit* CCW in *special cases* and obtain gun permits from certian "star friendly" cities that they don't (and never have) lived in?

Do I just have the wrong impression?

No, but then we can't carry in any Virginia restaurant that serves adult drinks. And I really liked the part of the story where they found the gun (shot twice, one in the chamber) and then found a box of ammo at his house with 3 rounds missing. Maybe she took the gun from his collection, shot herself a couple of times and then threw it in the trash before returning to the car and dying. Naw.

John

Tell me the truth. If it was any of us "regular" people in this situation, with this set of circumstances, wouldn't we be rotting in a local jail cell awaiting trail?

Maybe bobby Blake can go live with OJ after he gets off this murder wrap.

The gun used to kill his wife was an unusual collectors gun.
I saw a similar gun at a local gunshop and the price tag on it was $1200 it was sold within a week!!!
How many Hit men would use such an unusual firearm?
Blake killed her and dropped the gun in the trash.
He probably bought this gun at a gun show in Nevada so there is no paper trail to him, but the guy who sold it to him might just remember.

Don't do the Crime if you cant do the time dddo ddodo,
An you can take that one to the bank partner.

Has anyone actually forgot their gun in a resturant?

If I did something like that here in Texas, it's virtually certain my CHL would be revoked. Concealed means CONCEALED, and I don't see how it could remain so if "forgotten" in a restaurant. Sounds fishy to me.

Master Blaster said:

"The gun used to kill his wife was an unusual collectors gun."

Stories that I heard said it was a Walther PPK. While it's not as common as a Glock, I certainly don't think I'd call it an unusual collector's item, particularly if it turns out to be an american-made version, rather than German.

M1911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back