Have fun the...

HOLY MACHINE GUNS, BATMAN! I found that entirely too enjoyable. I started by running him over with a motorcylcle, then used an uzi, then an axe, then a shotgun... and finished him off with a cannon. :) Do you think there's a site like that where you can injure a Telletubby? I used to truly dislike that purple dinosaur... and then they had to go and invent something even more horrid... four colorful tummy viewing Telletubbies. Suddenly, Barney is not as bad. Oy! Thanks for the site Zach!

I wanna know what the shotgun load is!

It took 7 shots to kill him...all in the center axis too. He ain't that big

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Judging from some of the recent corpses folks really don't want Barney to breed. :)

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Anybody check out the recent corpses? Someone out there really doesn't like Barney. Looks like they kept shotgunning him for a few hours after he was dead. Yikes!

About 2 years or so ago, I came across a patch for "Doom" that substituted the various monsters with Barney and his related catch-phrases.

My wife had to drag me away from the computer!

Back