Has Clinton ever done anything GOOD???

boing

I mean, this is a guy who likes to make laws, lots of them. I know, Congress supposedly does that, but you know what I mean.

With all the mucking about that this guy has done while President, isn't there anything he's done that's actually been good for this country?

-boing

PS- No, I'm not trying to justify the votes of my mis-spent youth. :)

Well, he managed to make Warren G. Harding look presidental and above board.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Well, he did make Jimmy Carter look like a good President.

Otherwise, the only good thing he will ever do is leave office.

Actually, I wouldn't mind being able to play the saxophone as well as he does. I mean he's no Gerry Mulligan, but with a lot of practice maybe he could get a job as a sideman after the current gig. (I figured I better spell out saxophone or you would think I had misspelled sex.)

Darn right he has.
I would never have been able to concince my wife to let my buy a couple Beta C mags without Billy Boy.

------------------
Same Shot, Different day

If it wasnt for clinton I would not be a gun owner right now!

Look at all clinton has done for me
PIC00001.JPG

[This message has been edited by BLITZKRIEG (edited August 02, 1999).]

I thought I was the only nut around...NOT.....how do ya like those plastic mags, are they the canadian type?..fubsy. oh yeah is that double snail drum thing any good?...fubsy.

The mags are thermolds and I think there great and have never had a FTF with them. There are rumours that they melt in full auto fire and that the feed lips can break if it gets too cold but being here in sunny southern CA and not having a full auto weapon they seem to work fine. As for the Beta C mag I just got it and will be trying it out on wednesday.

Young Mr. Clinton did well when he left the United States. Unfortunately, he negated that one good act by returning.

Except for getting the few non sheeple woke up to the evil he and his crew stands for, Big Cmrade has done only harm to this country and the bad part is that he has plenty of time to do even more harm. He has our congress mesmorized like the snake charmer he is(300 Klinton executive orders without a murmer from congress)

No.
Not even close. WJC fits no definition of the word.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>good \Good\, a. [Compar. Better; superl. Best. These words, though used as the comparative and superlative of good, are from a different root.] [AS. G[=o]d, akin to D. goed, OS. g[=o]d, OHG. guot, G. gut, Icel. g[=o][eth]r, Sw. & Dan. god, Goth. g[=o]ds; prob. orig., fitting, belonging together, and akin to E. gather. [root]29 Cf. Gather.] 1. Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome, etc.

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. --Gen. i. 31.

Good company, good wine, good welcome. --Shak.

2. Possessing moral excellence or virtue; virtuous; pious; religious; -- said of persons or actions.

In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works. --Tit. ii. 7.

3. Kind; benevolent; humane; merciful; gracious; polite; propitious; friendly; well-disposed; -- often followed by to or toward, also formerly by unto.

The men were very good unto us. --1 Sam. xxv. 15.

4. Serviceable; suited; adapted; suitable; of use; to be relied upon; -- followed especially by for.

All quality that is good for anything is founded originally in merit. --Collier.

5. Clever; skillful; dexterous; ready; handy; -- followed especially by at.

He . . . is a good workman; a very good tailor. --Shak.

Those are generally good at flattering who are good for nothing else. --South.

6. Adequate; sufficient; competent; sound; not fallacious; valid; in a commercial sense, to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; having pecuniary ability; of unimpaired credit.

My reasons are both good and weighty. --Shak.

My meaning in saying he is a good man is . . . that he is sufficient . . . I think I may take his bond. --Shak.

7. Real; actual; serious; as in the phrases in good earnest; in good sooth.

Love no man in good earnest. --Shak.

8. Not small, insignificant, or of no account; considerable; esp., in the phrases a good deal, a good way, a good degree, a good share or part, etc.

9. Not lacking or deficient; full; complete.

Good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over. --Luke vi. 38.

10. Not blemished or impeached; fair; honorable; unsullied; as in the phrases a good name, a good report, good repute, etc.

A good name is better than precious ointment. --Eccl. vii. 1.[/quote]

------------------
Want to feel your age?Check it out. http://web.superb.net/boy/age1.html

On a serious note, several years ago I posted him a note thanking him for making it harder to get an FFL. I had just been approved for mine, and realized that any 10 year old (or felon, or mental defective) with a typewriter could get an FFL, and then order guns through the mail.

I now realize the error of my ways.

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

Back