Has anyone used High Desert Kydex holsters?

Walt

Inactive
Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the offerings from High Desert holsters and what your thoughts are on them. Also am curious about offerings from US Custom Accesory Products, Tactical Tools and Springbok. If anyone has any info, please share it. I have already read plenty about Blade-tech and may try one of their products, but would like some other views about these products if possible. Thanks.

Walt,

I've been carrying my pistols exclusively in Kydex for the last 3 years and so I've got several Kydex holsters by various manufacturers and I think they are all great. No pancaking, comfortable, sweatproof, great retention and VERY low maintenance. My favorite is a Tactical Tools IWB. My next favorite is TacPro, both the belt holster and the paddle. TacPro is a Canadian outfit that makes holsters for Blade Tech and Disantis (sp?) also. Very high quality on the TacPro, they just don't make an IWB. I've also got a couple of Blade Tech holsters, but I just don't use them as much as the Tactical Tools or TacPro. Truthfully I thought the Blade Techs were kind of pricey, but they are special application holsters (one carries the M3 light on my Glock). I don't have any experience with Springbok except for their mag carriers which I think are just terrific. A good source for anything Kydex is Practical Holsters. You can reach Cal at calbone@mindspring.com . He has the best prices on the Kydex gear I mentioned above and his service is OUTSTANDING.

-sarah

Back