Harry Humphries??

Gary H

I'm new to this board, but have enjoyed the posts over the last month. Having someone like H.H. moderate seemed like a real plus. When searching for his contribution to this board, the search failed to find any posts within the last year. I can't imagine that this would be true. Is Mr. Humphries the moderator? I admit to having only recently followed some of the posts.

He is indeed.
But these last months(?) He has been real busy. And when he is busy... shudder...
Last time I talked to him was at SHOT 2000 in Vegas... Big guy. Serious guy...

Harry is, in fact a Moderator here. Like Walt Marshall in Handguns, he doesn't get in near as often as we'd like. Harry's a good friend, but he always has something going. When I do see him we talk about the fate of his Forum, but always seem to move onto something else.

Sooner or later he and I will nail it down. That's a promise.
Rich

Rich,
Has he ever posted on this forum?.....I dont recall ever seeing anything by him......fubsy....

Is this the same Harry Humphries who was a Navy SEAL in Vietnam? Played a senior SEAL officer in the movie "The Rock?"

Or some other Harry Humphries?

Jarhead out.

------------------
The gun you surrender will be melted down to form the chains you will wear from then on.

Back