Harrisburg PA gunshow, 1200 tables

jthuang

This is the big one at the Farm Complex, only held 2x per year. See you all there (May 4-5, I'm there ~11 AM Saturday).

Justin

Hey Justin where do you live now? I want to go to that show but I've never driven there. Do you want to team up and head up there?

Re Harrisburg.....

Going sat morning early. will be there about the time the doors open. Anybody want to meet up at least to say hello. We can pick a rally point. Let me know! DAROGUE1 Ps. Hope we don't have to take the !@#$%^& shuttle bus in like the last one I went to was that a PIA or what!

Soda, sorry I didn't see your post in time. I'm still in Center City Philadelphia. We were very late going up there, did not walk in the door until 2PM.

Some good deals to be seen. Bushmaster rifles, NIB for $730-750. South African PMP 5.56 NATO also in good supply, for $109 per case of 900.

I picked up two sleeves of Federal tactical buck/slugs for the upcoming IDPA shotgun matches and my buddy and I split a sleeve of South African 5.56 NATO. Also got a box of M2 .30-06 Springfield ball as "cover" price to the next Ak-47.net shoot. Five Cyalume lightsticks, $1 apiece.

For those who didn't go -- no shuttle bus this time but now you have to pay $5 to park at the Farm Complex.

Justin

Believe it or not, I've seen NIB Bushmaster rifles at the HBG shows for $599! We got our Bushmasters in April 1999 (just around the y2k hype) for $660 nib. Sometimes gun prices just don't make sense.

Justin

I'm sure all the prices are coming down. I remember right after Sept 11th everything went up. I didn't see an AR for under $835 and all the Mini 14s were close to $599:rolleyes:

Back