Harrington & Richardson muzzle loading barrel

H&R088

I'm wondering if I can get a muzzle loader barrel for my H&R twelve gauge. Would the new ones (H&R 1871) also work on mine?

I have a couple of 20 gauges too.

Near the bottom of the page it says:

Huntsman™ Muzzleloader Barrels
Part # Description Price
50M 50 Cal., 26" (1 in 28" twist) $85.00
50MS 50 Cal., 24" Stainless Steel (1 in 28" twist) $113.00
(Includes Williams fire sights, ramrod, forearm, breech plug wrench and five primer carriers.)
M03451 50 Cal. 26" Stainless Steel (1 in 28" twist) $113.00
(Includes Williams fire sights, ramrod, forearm, breech plug wrench and five primer carriers.)
M03059 10 Pk. of Primer Carriers $15.25

Then it says to "click for an order form". :)

Profane2005,
You need to click on the link in blue type in Post #2 above and it will take you to the H&R page with all of the information about where to send the receiver and fore end to have the barrel fitted.
Whenever you see typing of a different color, that means it's a link to click on, and there's also one on the H&R page to obtain an order form to print out.
You can always call H&R Customer Service at (978) 630-8220 if you have questions.

It doesn't seem like a muzzle loading barrel would require sending in the frame to have it fit. But mine is pre-1987 anyway. I checked out that link riddleofsteel. Sent them an email.

We do not sell additional barrels outright. All barrels must be factory fitted.

In order to obtain an additional barrel(s), the stock, forend and frame (receiver) must be sent to us so they may be properly hand-fitted to the barrel, to be sure they are correctly head-spaced and proof-tested.

Additional barrels may be added to firearms of our manufacture since 1987 only, with a serial number that begins with N or H. We do not install additional barrels on any other manufacturer’s firearms.

H&R is a different company from H&R 1871.

Back